Registration is OPEN and FREE!
Our season will begin mid October and will run to mid March. See you in the rink!
Make a Donation?
Support a Ringette for All player? Donate to the program?
Want to volunteer?
Complete our volunteer application form!
Our team in Action!
Watch the highlights from our game with CORA's U19A team
Ringette for All - Breaking down all barriers so everyone can play
Many people face barriers to participating in mainstream sport, for example physical disabilities, cognitive disabilities, financial challenges, and/or new to Canada. Our goal is to change that.
We feel that no one should be excluded from sport and that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the incredible benefits of being part of a team.
Ringette for All is designed to empower our athletes by teaching them the life skills inherent to ringette including: teamwork, communication, resilience and inclusion, all while having fun!
All abilities welcome - All are part of the team!
Can’t skate yet – no problem! Not sure what ringette is – we’ll show you! From “learn to skate” to ringette skill development – we will coach all players at their level and provide one to one coaching if needed.
We accept players all season long.
- The program runs from Mid October to Mid March. We practice Sunday afternoons from 3-4pm at Brian Kilrea Arena (2185 Arch Street).
- We have room for a maximum of 40 players from age 8 and up (for players over the age of 18, please contact us)
- Our goal is to provide a program where each player feels safe, has fun and is challenged to grow and develop at their level.
- One on one support can be provided.
- Registration is FREE - we want to ensure all that want to participate can. Please contact us for more information.
- During each session, the players develop their skills, are part of a team, make friends, increase their self confidence.
- Each session is led by NCCP certified volunteer coaches.
- Parent volunteers are welcome to participate with off ice activities
- Nous avons plusieurs entraîneurs et bénévoles francophones.
Ringuette pour tous - éliminer tous les obstacles pour que tout le monde puisse jouer
If you have questions send us an email. We'd love to hear from you!
Financial assistance is available, please contact us.
Players require a helmet with Ringette cage and skates. A full set of Ringette equipment is strongly recommended and some equipment is available to borrow on a first come first served basis.**
Here is the list of recommended equipment:
- CSA approved helmet with ringette mask (triangle-shaped holes to protect against the square ended stick)
- neck guard
- shoulder pads
- elbow pads
- shin pads
- ringette pants and girdle OR hockey pants and socks
- ringette stick
** Thanks to generous donations from our sponsors and the ringette community we have sticks and equipment to loan to players on a first come, first served basis.