Adult Intro to Ringette Sessions – FULL!
This program is once again full, and no more ice to be found! Thank you for your interest and we hope to be able to offer another session in the future.
CORA is hosting an Adult Intro to Ringette program this spring on Mondays. It is intended for Beginners, participants who are mustering up their skating courage or developing their ringette skills. Most participants in our Come Try Ringette event last month are the perfect fit! To register, visit http://CityofOttawaRingette.rampregistrations.com and select Available Participant Packages. Details:
This is a co-ed Intro to Ringette (Beginner) program, there will be an early session and late session. It will be led by Allison Wilcox supported by Becca Mann and Beth Champoux. We will spend 30-35 minutes on drills and then scrimmage for the remainder of the time, Dates:
- Monday, April 10th Fred Barrett East 8 PM / Fred Barrett East 9 PM
- Monday, April 17th Fred Barrett East 8 PM / Fred Barrett East 9 PM
- Monday, April 24th Fred Barrett West 8:30 PM / Fred Barrett West 9:30 PM
- Monday, May 1st Fred Barrett West 8:30 PM / Tom Brown 9 PM
- Monday, May 8th Fred Barrett West 8:30 PM / Tom Brown 9 PM
- Monday, May 15th Fred Barrett West 8:30 PM / Tom Brown 9 PM
Participants who were not a member of a CORA Beach Staff or GAARA player this season, will be required to pay the $9.50 upon registration in RAMP. Program cost is $90, please e-transfer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full equipment is required for these sessions, cages and sticks are available on loan with a $5 donation to CORA’s Ringette For All.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.